This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
Net Yield 9.5%
Welcoming both owner occupiers & investors who consider themselves a SMART CASH BUYER, this very sunny penthouse is a DEAL you must not miss! The owner is highly motivated and wants it sold, so get in quick! You cannot find a place more central in Wellington like this: Location, Location, Location!
Renaissance Apartments was added to the historic BNZ building, designed by prominent architect William Turbnbull in 1912. This historic building has architectural value for its richly-ornamented facade designed in the Edwardian Baroque style, and an impressive banking chamber, largely intact. The building has considerable townscape significance, occupying a prominent corner site in what is a major focal point within the city.
- 78m2 (as per title) includes balcony/deck
- Currently rented at $670/week gives it Net Yield of 9.5 %.(Net yield calculation has been based on 52 weeks of rent less bodycorp, less council rates).
- Fixed term tenancy ends 31st July 2021.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 recently renovated bathroom.
- Northeast facing penthouse apartment that captures all-day sun.
- Spacious wrap-around balcony with access from lounge and bedroom.
- Fantastic location. Practically located close to everything making life super convenient - Public transport, shops, cafes, the waterfront and so much more.
- Apartment is fully furnished.
- Hideaway laundry in the bathroom.
- Ability to utilize as an Airbnb.
- Council Rates: $1,006.07 per year
- Body Corp Levy: $11,988 per year
Disclosure: This building is listed as earthquake prone. Cash buyers wanted! The Bodycorp is working towards bringing the building up to a higher NBS rating. For all known disclosures, refer to the info pack. Contact me now, for the info pack and a private viewing.